Empress House is our Encino-based addiction treatment facility for teens who are struggling to overcome substance abuse as well as other forms of addiction. It offers a number of unique amenities to help your child rediscover their passions and interests — a part of their personalized treatment plan that is essential to their success. Join us on a rehab virtual tour of this residential center for teens today!
Amenities at Empress House
This addiction treatment facility for teens offers the following amenities:
- Dedicated onsite staff for round the clock care
- Private chef for balanced nutrition and regular meals
- Basketball court, pool, and spa
- Gardening spaces for horticultural experiential therapy
- Interior and exterior communal lounge spaces
- Classroom with computer stations
- Shared rooms with queen beds
Clients at Empress House
The teens that find a home at Empress House are those with substance use issues that are caused by underlying mental health conditions. Many of these adolescents are struggling with depression, anxiety, or trauma and use substances as a coping mechanism. We strive to create an atmosphere that helps mitigate their mental health concerns, address the underlying issues, and teach them healthier coping mechanisms for the future.