At Ascend, we offer residential treatment for teens that suffer from a number of mental health issues and substance use concerns. While alcohol, marijuana, opiates, inhalants, and benzodiazepines are among the commonly abused substances we see in treatment, there are more that we can address within our facilities. Please review each of these most commonly abused substances during adolescence to learn more about the warning signs, symptoms, and causes, and explore our approach to treatment:
- Hash Oil Abuse Treatment for Teens
- Prescription Drug Abuse Treatment Program
- Designer Drug Abuse Treatment Program
- Ecstasy Treatment
- K Abuse Treatment for Teens
- Meth Addiction Treatment Program
- Cocaine Abuse Treatment Program
- Nicotine Addiction Treatment Program
Specialized Treatment Facilities
Ascend currently has two treatment facilities that are capable of addressing the needs of teens who abuse substances to cope with their mental health concerns.
- Empress House Virtual Tour: A facility that addresses the underlying mental health concerns that prompt teens to use substances as a coping mechanism.
- Trails House: This is a boy-only facility that focuses on recreational therapy and also addresses mental health and substance use.
Treatment with Our Team
Our clinical approach uses all the therapeutic tools we have at our disposal to ensure our clients receive personalized, balanced care and support. So whether you’re concerned that your teen may actively be seeking access to commonly abused substances or you’re interested in learning more about our programs, our team is always here to help.
Ready to discuss the most commonly abused substances during adolescence as they relate to your teen? Reach out to us by phone at 310.388.3713 or fill out our online contact form to get in touch with our admissions experts.