Ascend offers residential treatment for teens with a variety of mental health concerns. While depression, anxiety, school refusal, self-harm, and mood regulation may be the most common among our clients, many teens also suffer from other mental health conditions – either co-occurring or alone. Please see the list below to learn more about each specific type of mental health issue and how Ascend approaches treatment plans for each one.
- ADHD Treatment Program
- Gaming and Device Management Treatment
- Suicidal Ideation Prevention Program
- Trauma Disorders Treatment Program
- Trans Youth Support Program
Specialized Treatment Facilities
Depending on recommendations from your teen’s primary care physician and collaboration from our own clinical team, there are several facilities that may be best suited for your child’s care. We currently have three treatment facilities throughout California, each with a specialized focus:
- Canyons House: An all-girl facility with a focus on trauma
- Magnolia House: A mixed-gender facility that houses teens with anxiety, depression, and LGBTQ+ concerns
- Trails House: An all-boy facility that offers eco-therapy for clients with a variety of mental health and substance use issues
Treatment with Ascend
At Ascend, we focus on a clinical approach that utilizes all the therapeutic tools at our disposal to help the teens under our care balance and manage their mental health concerns. If you want to learn more about these other mental health conditions, we invite you to reach out to our admissions team for more information.